Donorbox

Monday, September 7, 2009

Robyn & Brian

On August 15th, Graham's brother and my favorite brother-in-law, Brian, married his longtime girlfriend Robyn.

I've been so blessed to have both of them in my life as friends and family. Robyn and I would have remained friends had one of us split from Graham or Brian. There was never any doubt Robyn would have stood up in my wedding, and I'm so glad I've gotten to know her as a friend and not *just* a sister. Graham loves Brian and Robyn and is the first to admit that his life would have been very different had he not had a little brother to play with and stir up trouble with. As different as they are, they have some wonderful similarities and I know Graham was honored to be Brian's best man last month.

We are woefully behind in posting photos and updates, but bear with us! I'll post some wedding weekend photos this afternoon to catch you all up---all 5 of our readers. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. For serious.