Aaaahhhh.....Friday. It's about damn time. Normally I'm ready for Friday, but not completely desperate. Today was another story entirely. Today alone made me want to hit the reset button and climb back in to bed until Friday rolled around again.
So. Where are we these days?
1. Camping with a baby? Easy peasy.
2. Just be sure to bring extra....everything.
3. And watch out for the baby who wants to eat everything in sight. Like leaves and sticks.
4. Speaking of sticks, we learned last week that walking sticks (bugs) are evil and deserve to be killed without mercy. Especially when they execute sneak attacks!
5. Graham learned that I really, really, really don't like bugs.
6. Meanwhile, at work this week, I've been battling with a software program that someone effed up. Not fun.
7. It leaves me wondering why I'm the one that had to go to training for this, when I know what I'm doing and the person who didn't know...just didn't go? Who knows?
8. So....this means extra busy work for Angie. Oy. I'm not looking forward to our department status meeting on Monday when my big boss asks why certain things weren't done. Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh. I hate that feeling. That "I forgot to do my homework" feeling.
9. Blah. I can't wait until this day is over. I missed my train because of a douchebag who decided to "test" the emergency button on my first train, so I was an hour late for work. Then my online training didn't load, and now I've got broken software to deal with.
10. Who's gonna be drinking a big ole beer tonight? THIS girl.