I cannot believe it's September. Wow. I can't even wrap my mind around this.
1. Summer passes much more slowly when you're unemployed. But not nearly as slow as if I was unemployed through forces other than my own.
2. Speaking of employment, I start my new job on the 12th. Wahoo!
3. This summer has given us time to relax as a family, have some day trips and a mini-cation, and enjoy the lazy days as they come.
4. It's also given me time to make ice cream. Homemade. Ice Cream.
5. Which, btw, isn't exactly "easy".
6. But once you get the hang of it, it's not all that hard, either.
7. Speaking of summer and the end, pumpkin spice lattes are back at Starbucks. Oh geez....
8. Those are the death of me every year. Oh, I do love them.
9. As I'm writing this, I'm listening to The Warblers. Hannah? Oh, she's rocking out.
10. I need to keep my camera handy for moments such as these.