Donorbox

Friday, May 28, 2010

Recap on The Boss

I met with The Boss yesterday morning, and I was terribly surprised by how well it went. I sat down, explained my current situation to her, and got a few options for the coming school year. Graham and I will have to sit down and crunch some numbers, but ideally my work situation will change at least somewhat next year. If nothing else, I'll have a little more time and a little less stress, or more time to deal with all the stressors at work. I said yesterday that I knew I wasn't the only one stressed out at work, but I couldn't handle it anymore.

After that, the day was pretty uneventful. Our four-day weekend has started, and it couldn't have come at a better time. I am really looking forward to taking a few walks, brunch with friends, and just relaxing after the last few weeks.

In other news, I had to deliver some bad news to one of my best friends the other day, and that was really hard. So far, probably one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. I'll get into a few more details soon, once she's had a little more time to process things, but let's just say it sucked for both of us, and for very different reasons.

But, I'm off! Hopefully I'll have time to post pictures from the last few weeks. Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering what had happened. Glad to hear things went well. Enjoy your long weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. For serious.