Donorbox

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Aunt Mary Comes to Vsit

A few weeks ago, Aunt Mary came to visit before she went off on her fantastic voyage to South America. She hadn't seen Hannah since her christening in April, so we all wanted to make sure Hannah and Aunt Mary got reacquainted.







Hannah had a great time with her aunt, and she even wore her "I Heart My Auntie" onesie to show Aunt Mary how much she loves and appreciates her.They'll get a chance to see each other again in a few weeks when Mary returns and we all attend the yearly family picnic.

Mary arrived in Paraguay earlier today for a fabulous vacation and visit with her bestie, and Hannah says this: "Have fun, Auntie Mary! I love you! Bring me back a present!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. For serious.