Donorbox

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

We're Aunt Angie, Uncle Graham, & Cousin Hannah!

Yesterday, at 5:44 p.m., my sister(-in-law) gave birth to a fabulous, beautiful, wonderful baby boy! I'm an AUNT! I've never been one before, and I'm ecstatic for them. (And for me! I'm an aunt! Woo hoo!)

Declan James weighs in at 8 lbs, 5.2 oz, and is 22 inches long. He's a gorgeous combo of his mom and dad. This is a picture of the happy family of three*:


*Artist's rendering

**I've seen a photo, and he's much cuter! (Not mine to post, though, not without parental consent.)

Congratulations to the new mommy and daddy! Your life is about to change, and parenthood isn't easy. Some days it's hard. Really hard. And some days, it's easy peasy and life is good. No matter what kind of day it is, it's a pretty awesome ride.

Welcome to the world, Declan! Aunt Angie, Uncle Graham, and your favorite cousin, Hannah, can't wait to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. For serious.