Donorbox

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

We spent a quiet New Year's Eve here at home. I would have liked to go out and do something, but with how busy we've been the last few days, we also thought that it'd be nice to stay home and enjoy the evening together. I ended up making some Irish stew, making some noshings, and playing some games. We also ended up watching the ball drop in Times Square, rooting for Dick Clark, and watching the debacle that was the ABC 7 newscast of the event in Chicago.

And now, a few photos (because I'm having a little too much fun with Graham's new camera).

Last picture of 2009:



First picture of 2010:



2010 has been good to us so far. We're only 2 days in, but I'm confident that this year will be a good one. It has to be. God bless, and hope to see more of you this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. For serious.