Donorbox

Monday, August 9, 2010

Weekly Update: 22 weeks

(I'm posting this a little late because of everything that happened last week. Oops.)

How far along? 22 weeks


How big is baby? I think this week she's as long as a spaghetti squash.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: No idea...I'll find out at my appointment "next week".

Next Appointment: Visit to Doc Holliday "next week".

Maternity Clothes: Yup.

Sleep: I need to be dragged out of bed each morning. I'm so screwed when I go back to work.

Best Moment This Week: Being puke free! Still sick to my stomach each morning, but not throwing up has drastically improved my overall mood.

Annoyance of the Week: Saying goodbye to all the plans we'd made for things we'd do before a baby. This week has been really hard and I'm not ready to give up on all those plans, even though the plans need to change.

Movement: Plenty. When I'm relaxed, she's relaxed, and when I'm happy she's kicking like crazy. Makes me wish I was happier more often--maybe I could guarantee a more relaxed baby.

Planning/Preparation: Not much more than getting the name and nursery plans finalized (and those will probably change a lot before we get started). We need to get the dining room painted first.

Belly Button In/Out: It's getting flatter all the time. ::sniff::

Gender: Girl. Definitely a girl.

What I Miss: Having more energy during the day.

What I'm Looking Forward To: Cleaning out her bedroom and making some babyish progress in there.

Contractions: Nada.

Milestones?: Getting to August without passing out in all the heat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. For serious.