Before you get the priviledge of sharing your stomach space with another human, there's a lot to learn. At 23 weeks, here's a short list of things I have learned thanks to the people around me.
1. Everyone who has ever had a baby is suddenly an expert on you and your body. And they all want to share their birth stories, too!
2. Babies breathe through your belly button, so standing in water over your belly button or showering facing the shower head will make your baby drown.
3. Bathing in warm water will boil your baby and give him or her warm water burns.
4. Drinking peppermint tea will ensure a baby girl.
5. Eating spicy foods (specifically Indian or Mexican) will give my baby colic.
No, really. So far, I've heard all these things (though I suspect only #1 to be true). ;-) Keep 'em coming! This stuff is gold!