Donorbox

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Robyn & Brian's Wedding Day: Morning

Brian and Robyn's wedding day was a long one, not because it was a bad day--far from it!--but it started with an early morning and the ceremony wasn't until 4:30 p.m., so it was a long day just because my rowdy self didn't get some sleep the night before.

We met early on at the hairdresser. Robyn was allowed to sleep in so we started with the bridesmaids first.

Mary gets cutiefied!

Robyn talking to Brian (I think?) shortly after she arrived at the hairdresser.

Mary talking to Boyfriend Josh after her hair was finished.

Robyn meditates while MOH Danielle gets her hair all twisty.

And then it was Robyn's turn!


Almost done! There are no photos of the finished product (till later of course) because I was busy getting my hair done. Naturally.

Coming up....pre-ceremony photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. For serious.