Donorbox

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Robyn & Brian's Wedding Day: The Party

I love weddings, but I love wedding receptions even more. I love to get down and groovy and dance. (And because I use "get down" and "groovy" that tells you what kind of dancer I am....) And, let's just say it: I love the wine and the beer and the cocktails and the champagne....Graham likes to tell me that I've "got a reputation" now, but as far as I'm concerned, my reputation is that I am FUN at weddings. So there. :-)

Rebecca and I after dinner. I've already got what I call "goofy eyes".

Somewhere along the line I put down the camera. Thankfully I found it in time for their first dance.




Brian with his mommy.

A MacMurray College tradition: the gentlemen of Omega Theta Psi dancing it up to "Bye Bye Bye" by Justin Timberlake and those other guys.


And, because my dad-in-law is my dad-in-law, Irish dancing from the Foley women. (Funny story: I was drunk as hell by this point and I knew exactly what was going on when the DJ called all those ladies up there, but super-sober Aunt Gail didn't understand why she was being hauled out onto the dance floor.)

Me and the bride. (Duh...)

"The Kids": Graham, me, Robyn, Brian, and Mary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. For serious.