Donorbox

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Painting, From Start to Finish

I lied, because this is just the start, but whatevs.

Our fugly green bedroom is gone! I took some painting pictures, because I've learned from the best, and according to the best, "Everything must be documented."

Here's a snapshot of our awful green closet. Stan & Sophie painted everything this God-awful shade of green that strangely resembled vomit. I've been desperate to get rid of this crap color since the day our offer was accepted.



Two walls down! Yay! This was after a few hours. We were slow starters. Ironic, as I used to drive a short bus.

Graham was hard at work. By the end of the night, he had the trimming down pat.

I was in charge of cleaning the baseboards and trimming at the bottom. I got bored.

Coming up, the finished product!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. For serious.