Donorbox

Friday, October 29, 2010

Five Things Friday

Five Things You Never Wanted To Know About Me

  1. I have two scars just below my bottom lip from sliding headfirst into a toolbox when I was a kid.
  2. Once someone loses my trust, it's gone for good.
  3. I seriously hate the Tampa Bay (Devil) Rays. Something about seeing the logo and the team just makes me start snarling and makes my fingers twitch.
  4. I don't really care what people think about me. I wasted a lot of time caring and trying to impress people and it was just that--a huge waste of time. If you don't like me for who I am, I don't want you liking me for something I'm not. Don't like what I have to say? ::shrug::
  5. I don't consider myself "smart". If you asked, I'd say I'm of average intelligence. However, I'm smarter than a lot of people give me credit for. This has worked to my advantage a number of times within the last year--particularly at work!

1 comment:

  1. #5 - Really? I think you're brilliant, and you're a fantastic writer.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. For serious.