Donorbox

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Weekly Update: 31 Weeks

How far along? 31 weeks, 3 days.

How big is baby? About 16 inches long and roughly 3 lbs., according to the books.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Up 20, roughly. I'm not sure anymore. Enough.

Next Appointment: Two weeks.

Maternity Clothes: Rapidly leaving "cute" and approaching "mumu".

Sleep: I need lots of it these days. It's been a while since I've gotten a good night's sleep.

Best Moment This Week: Talking through some issues with my doctor.

Annoyance of the Week: Not being able to handle some of my issues without some serious screaming and chocolate therapy. Oh, and being told I'm too small for being 7 months. I'm pretty much on target for weight gain and fundal height, so I'm not too concerned and my doctor's not concerned. It's just annoying to keep hearing it.

Movement: Yes'm. It's been a little decreased in the last few days, but I'm still getting the requisite number of kicks in the 2 hour time frame (as directed by Doc Holliday), so I'm not going to worry unless it seriously decreases.
Planning/Preparation: Dining room is painted, and Graham has about 10 days of work left, so the baby's room gets painted starting on October 21st!

Belly Button In/Out: Definitely out. It's gross to look at.

Gender: Still female.

What I Miss: Sleeping through the night.

What I'm Looking Forward To: This weekend's experiment.

Contractions: Occassional Braxton-Hicks. Sometimes they hurt, but it's mostly pressure that goes away about 20 minutes after shifting my position.
Milestones?: Right now, each week that she's inside is a milestone. We've still got a ways to go, but I've always been paranoid that I'm going to have a baby that requires months in the NICU. Each week that she's inside is a week worth celebrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. For serious.