Donorbox

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Weekly Update: 32 Weeks

How far along? 32 weeks, 3 days.


How big is baby? About 16 inches long and roughly 3 lbs. Give or take, of course.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Up 20, roughly. I'm not sure anymore. Enough. Enough is enough, I say!

Next Appointment: Next week. Not with Doc Holiday, though. She's on call, so for the first time I'll be seeing someone else in the practice. Should be interesting.

Maternity Clothes: Rapidly leaving "cute" and approaching "mumu".

Sleep: It comes and goes. I'm always waking up to either a baby kicking my bladder or a husband's knees in my back or a cat sitting on my hips and nudging my face. I will never sleep again.

Best Moment This Week: Sleeping and showering after coming back from our weekend camping trip.

Annoyance of the Week: Something I'm not certain I can discuss publicly. I need to get some counsul from someone a little higher up than me, methinks. And, being asked what "the baby" is going to be for Halloween. She's still inside, so right now she's going as naked and covered in goo. Next year she'll wear a costume for her first Halloween. This is not her first Halloween.

Movement: Always. Right now she's pretty out of control.

Planning/Preparation: Getting ready for the nursery overhaul.

Belly Button In/Out: Definitely out. It's gross to look at.

Gender: Still female.

What I Miss: My favorite fall sweaters.

What I'm Looking Forward To: Maternity leave. 29 days to go!

Contractions: Occassional Braxton-Hicks. Depending on baby's position when they strike, they can put some pretty intense pressure on my back and lower abdomen.
Milestones?: Finding out it IS possible to camp when you are 7 months pregnant. Not necessarily comfortable, but definitely possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. For serious.