Donorbox

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Adventuring in Semi-Solids: Oatmeal

After a few days spent sucking down rice cereal in its various forms, we decided it was safe to move Hannah on to oatmeal. I realize we probably could have moved straight into sweet potatoes or squash, but I decided to play it safe and give her oatmeal as well. I wanted to get her used to different textures and tastes, and once we've introduced a variety of foods into her diet, we can start changing it up a little more and give her cereal or oatmeal for breakfast, maybe some yogurt, and fruits and veggies for lunch and dinner.

Oatmeal wasn't as big a hit as rice cereal. However, she still had a lot of fun opening her mouth nice and wide, rolling some of it around on her tongue, and sucking the spoon clean.






1 comment:

  1. That's so funny; my little girl loved oatmeal (which we introduced 2nd) but was NOT a fan of rice cereal (her 1st food) for a long time!

    I love that little spoon she has!

    Also, I love your header picture!!

    http://www.forloveofcupcakes.com

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. For serious.