Donorbox

Friday, June 24, 2011

Adventuring in Semi-Solids: Rice Cereal

Shortly after Hannah's 6 month check up--literally, a few hours--we started her on the journey to a new frontier: mushy food! I was really excited to start solids with her, especially because she's had teeth since the beginning of May, and my boobs were ready to go on strike. Have you ever been bitten by a teething baby?  I tell you what--OW!! (Name that movie.)

We started with rice cereal, and it was a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig hit. Kid could. not. get. enough. Photographic proof of her first* steps into making huge messes at dinner:





*This was technically her second solids experience. I couldn't wait for Graham to get home, so after she napped and was recovered from her vaccines, I spoon fed her about a tablespoon of rice cereal and she gobbled it up.

1 comment:

  1. Loving the messy face!

    Did you cut out a feeding when you started this? I'm learning all that fun stuff now at my BF class...

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. For serious.