Donorbox

Friday, November 20, 2009

Getting closer?

We got a call the other day that we are out of the underwriting/audit phase, so that's a big help to my frame of mind these days. We also got an email from our realtor asking if we were ready to close next week. I'm a little hopeful, but it's Friday and we've gotten word that there's ANOTHER form we have to sign and initial, blah blah blah. So we CAN potentially close sometime next week, but I'm so tired of hoping that we will and being told, "No, not yet." One of my favorite quotes in the entire world ends with the phrase, "Do flowers in spring say, 'Not yet'?" and that's exactly how I feel right now.

On the other hand, I'm feeling a lot better these days. The last few weeks have been rough, to say the least. I'm so grateful for the good friends in my life who have been more than understanding throughout all my crazy mood swings. Speaking of mood swings...Graham has been beyond patient with me throughout. I'm completely amazed by his patience and strength.

So that's where we are. Nothing completely new to report, but also nothing bad. But like I've been saying all along, there's no way I'll be resting or completely at ease until we're at the closing with those keys in my hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. For serious.