Donorbox

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Weekly Update: 28 Weeks

How far along? 28 weeks, 4 days. Um, what?

How big is baby? 2 1/4 lbs and almost 15 inches long. The cat's still the middleweight around here. I'm obviously the heavyweight.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm guessing somewhere around 10 or 11 lbs since I started keeping track. I don't really know. Or care.

Next Appointment: Tuesday afternoon. I need to remember to call about my glucose test, too.

Maternity Clothes: I only have my pre-pregnancy clothes in my closet  to make it look like I have things to wear.

Sleep: My constantly kicked bladder and the cramps in my legs make sleeping a luxury.

Best Moment This Week: Picking up the crib from BRU.

Annoyance of the Week: December is still a long ways away. Normally that would give me peace. Now I just want it here.

Movement: Yup. She likes to be active around  4 a.m. See "Sleep".

Planning/Preparation: Finishing off the registry so my mom leaves me alone. Doing a little more research on my classes.

Belly Button In/Out: It makes me sad to look at it. It's basically popped completely out. I hate looking down.

Gender: Still female.

What I Miss: Being able to pee just 3 times a day.

What I'm Looking Forward To: December.

Contractions: None that I can feel.

Milestones?: She can blink and she's got eyelashes! And, I got my first, "When are you gonna have that baby?" on Tuesday afternoon. I JUST got into my 3rd trimester. Holy Moses.

1 comment:

Tell me what you think. For serious.