Donorbox

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Weekly Update: Week 26

How far along? 26 weeks, 4 days. Umm...yeah. Wow.

How big is baby? Over a pound and a half already! No wonder I can feel so much movement in there. And, somewhere in the length region of 14 inches. Dang.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Hopefully I'll find out this week or next!

Next Appointment: Soon.Ish.

Maternity Clothes: I finally got myself some work-appropriate clothes! I can't get away with yoga pants everyday, sadly. Now I finally have pants that fit my expanding belly and make me look like a working professional.

Sleep: Okay, I guess. I'm still not sleeping soundly. When I wake up, I need to slap myself something fierce!

Best Moment This Week: Feeling like we're making some serious progress on baby, even if it was just registering.

Annoyance of the Week: Nothing new. If anything, it's just not sleeping soundly enough to feel well rested in the morning.

Movement: Plenty. For sure. I'm feeling at least 3 active periods a day, which is great. I'm probably not going to love it so much when I'm uncomfortable all the time, but I love getting a confirmation that she's doing alright in there.

Planning/Preparation: Registering and doing a little more research on product safety. My friend LOG went with us on Friday and she was a huge help. My cousin Katie emailed me a list of products to register for, and their input was invaluable. I think I would have broken down and cried in Babies R Us without their help!

Belly Button In/Out: I'd rather not talk about it.
Gender: Girl. Definitely a girl.

What I Miss: Sangria! And being able to see my toes without arching my neck out.

What I'm Looking Forward To: Finding furniture for her bedroom. The "dresser debate" has been giving me a bit of a headache.

Contractions: None that I can feel, but I wouldn't be surprised if I was having some Braxton Hicks already.

Milestones?: Um, last week of my second trimester already? WHOA. I feel so unprepared. I know we'll get there, but still. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. For serious.