Donorbox

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Weekly Update: 30 Weeks

How far along? 30 weeks, 3 days. Hard to believe we told our parents 20 weeks ago, huh?

How big is baby? Nearly 16 inches long and close to 3 lbs., according to the books.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Enough to make me sad.

Next Appointment: Next week.

Maternity Clothes: Always. The only pre-pregnancy stuff I'm wearing are pj pants that were huge on me to begin with.

Sleep: The last few nights have not been fun. Cat purring on my head. Bony knees in my back. Small bladder getting kicked. It's enough to make me start my maternity leave now so I can get some rest during the day.

Best Moment This Week: Getting a mini-back massage from the purring cat sleeping on my back.

Annoyance of the Week: Realizing that I'm a fatass. Being touched constantly by people who aren't me. (No, you're not touching the baby. That's my belly button, asshole.) And, of course, the return of my nausea in the mornings. ::throws confetti::

Movement: Yup. She's primarily kicking me on the right side, though the other day she gave me an elbow to the belly button. That hurt like a motherf%(#%&!

Planning/Preparation: I want a break from planning.

Belly Button In/Out: Definitely out. It's gross to look at.

Gender: Still female.

What I Miss: My feet. I haven't seen them in a while. And being able to stand without feeling dizzy. And being able to walk without bumping into things.

What I'm Looking Forward To: Sleeping through the night sometime in the next year.

Contractions: Just some of the fake ones. I've been more aware of my stomach hardening and it's the weirdest feeling.

Milestones?: Reaching 30 weeks. 22 weeks ago I didn't even think it was possible to make it this far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. For serious.